Commonwealth Technology, a Visual Edge Technology company has an opportunity for a Sales Manager. We seek polished professionals with business to business experience in outside sales.
This is a unique opportunity for the person seeking a long-term career. Visual Edge recently acquired Netwise Resources, which was headquartered in Indianapolis and has an office in Lafayette. Netwise is a leading Managed IT Services firm, which will be expanding their operations nationally to support solutions which is being merged with Commonwealth Technology and Netwise Resources. If you’re looking for an opportunity to build new business, learn new solutions to help clients, and have a lucrative career, please submit your resume!
This leadership career opportunity requires the ability to help develop sales professionals in:
- Building New Business – An individual that can take initiative in developing a business plan to attack a growing market.
- Elite – Has a strong track record in winning net new business in previous roles. Large accounts and complex sales.
- Professional – Strong business acumen to communicate at C-level to address needs and articulate ROI.
- Consistent – Understands the importance of following the sales process to insure client’s needs are met, value of solutions are demonstrated and can address objections throughout the process to complete the agreement.
- Management – Provide customers with the highest standard of customer service through follow up contact and consultation after the sale to protect and grow market share in assigned territory. Ability to deliver customer reviews and create additional revenue opportunities.
- Team Player – Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments to ensure sales are generated and are processed efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction.
Commonwealth Technology is an award-winning provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies from the desktop, walk up, data centers and production centers for all businesses small to large. We proudly provide products from leading manufacturers such as Canon, Konica Minolta, Kyocera. We are currently in the top 5 largest independent dealers in the US, and growing.
Our goal is to bring solutions to our customers both hardware and software, but most importantly a consultative approach to help each of our customers with their document strategy from creation to production and archival. We employ the most experienced and talented sales individuals in our industry and as we grow we are looking for individuals who are career minded and who are interested in exploring opportunities for a rewarding career.
Qualifications: * Minimum of 2 years (B2B) related industry experience (copiers/printers strongly preferred) but other high tech industry experience will be considered).
- History of success
- Effective customer relations
- A strong knowledge of document imaging products and general office computing.
- Presentation, organization and interpersonal skills that set you apart.
- PC hardware and software expertise is required.
- Experienced salespeople will be requested to provide details about their successes.
Commonwealth Technology offers an attractive compensation package, which includes:
- Commonwealth Technology’s compensation is above the industry average. Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans
- Ongoing training opportunities
- State-of-the-art office products
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow soutions.