Managed Services Network Assessment
- Our expert engineers run a baseline assessment of your existing infrastructure to understand any potential weaknesses that need to be remediated.
- We run non-intrusive scans on desktops, local servers, and cloud based servers to document and uncover the vulnerabilities, threats, and the status of your network.
- We interview staff on your business operations and explore your need for data resiliency.
- This can all be done during normal business hours without interrupting operations.
Here are just a few reports you can expect
- Data Breach Liability
- Network Vulnerabilities
- Inventory of IT and Network Assets
- User Login and Permissions Audits
- Security Risk Report
- Client Risk Report
A thorough assessment will help your business:
- Validate network integrity
- Expose security risks
- Uncover compliance issues
- Save money by validating vendor expenses
- Provide Valuable Asset Management Data
- Identify “where you are today” on industry best practices
- Provides a roadmap and budget-worthy plan for improvements
- Establishes a baseline state prior to investing in major projects
- Create an IT Playbook of your infrastructure and assets
Advanced Security Assessment
This service contains a full set of security reports focusing on network and user-related security risks, penetration tests, etc.
HIPAA Security Risk Assessment
The HIPAA security service is the start of a comprehensive HIPAA Risk Assessment, and is designed to help you sign Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) with confidence. You may request one time or ongoing compliance services.
PCI Compliance Assessment
This service combines the automatic collection of network and computer data with custom-generated worksheets to provide PCI assessment, remediation and compliance services.
How We Do It
Commonwealth Technology’s 75+ committed employees serve our customers from our corporate office in Lexington and four other satellite locations in Kentucky and Indiana. Commonwealth Technology is built on a foundation of integrity, respect, pride and accountability. We uphold these qualities to both our customers and employees. This has helped propel us to a position of strength within the industry because it
Ensures that customers are getting the very best service possible
Keeps our employee turn-over to a minimum
Makes for a productive work environment companywide